From: Melanie Greene <email@example.com>
Date: Wed, Nov 17, 2021 at 11:47 PM
Subject: Best Company to Work For 2021 || iZND
Dear Dr Isaac,
Greetings from The CXO Fortune.
I'm Melanie Greene from The CXO Fortune, a leading publishing house in the United States. Our monthly and quarterly magazines are centered around the latest technology and business for our large circulation base for B2B communications.
Firstly, we are working on our MONTHLY issue "Best Company to Work For 2021". Over the past few weeks, our team has been tirelessly evaluating hundreds of companies in this fast-moving market environment. We've shortlisted a few companies based on their ability to assist the CIOs, technology decision makers, market stance, and various other factors.
I'm very pleased to inform you that your company has been shortlisted for our MONTHLY issue "Best Company to Work For 2021", which will be published in the month of November. The Monthly issue will be reaching out to our massive circulation base consisting of CEOs, CIOs, CTOs, CMOs, Vcs.
As part of the Magazine issue, your company will be covered by our editorial team and we'll publish:
1. Two full-pages in-depth feature. Your company's products/services, challenges, road-map, CEO's interview, and more will be covered as part of the feature
2. One full page Ad and business video content
3. One full month's visibility on our homepage
4. We also offer our business partners full reprint rights
5. Certificate of Honor and high-resolution PDF of the profile, that can be used for your media circulation
6. Complimentary hard copy of the issue
7. Our magazines are part of print and online circulations
8. Digital media, email campaigns
We charge a registration fee of $2500.
So, what next?
Next, kindly send me confirmation mail for your participation and we will go ahead with further procedures like paperwork, editorials, designing etc. I hope you will agree that this is a very good branding exercise for your company. Looking forward to a positive response from your end.
Sales Executive - The CXO Fortune