iZND IT services
February 1, 20190
(2 votes, average: 3.00 out of 5)
It goes without saying that an IT service provider eliminates all the confusion relating to support tools and manage it all for you, but what gives an edge to it is its flexibility, experience, and resources.
iZND is an IT company that entertains all these standards along with its mature Managed IT Services Program, Cloud Computing Solutions, and Professional IT Project Delivery. It began as a one-stop IT solution company in the year 2012 and has strived to carve its niches and be a cut above peers ever since. The ability to aptly analyze and understand the problems of clients has only grown all this time. Some milestones of iZND since its inception are-
- Samsung Enterprise Alliance Program 2016
- Samsung STEP (Samsung Team of Empowered Partners) 2016
- Samsung Galaxy Developer 2016
- FinchVPN 2016
- IBM Business Partner 2014
- Microsoft Partner 2014
- FreshDesk 2014
- Telco Partner 2013
- GSuite Partner (Work, Education, Government) & Maps 2012
- Google Cloud Partner (Premier) 2012
- Google Partner (Adwords) 2012
- Google Developer – For Chrome, Android 2012
- DELL Certified System Expert (DCSE) 2002
By and large, iZND has become a trusted IT solutions brand for industries such as Government, F&B, Retail, Transportation & Logistic, Education, Legal, Recruitment, Insurance, Hotel, Events, Telco, and many others. It provides a managed IT services program, Cloud Computing Solutions, and Professional IT Project Delivery featuring a dedicated team of hardware and software professionals. To ensure immediate convenience of the clients, iZND has come up with 24/7 @365 days Automated Helpdesk system.
iZND provides on-demand environment solutions to meet the dynamic business needs and clear infrastructure solutions that reduce your total cost of ownership (TCO) with various tools and automation frameworks. Other business values include singular accountability for business performance with an Integrated Service Delivery Model (ISDM) and predictable and standardized processes.
The key IT solutions offered by iZND include-
- Point of Sale (POS) System (e-Commerce Solution with Inventory Management)
- Fleet Management End to End Solutions (Bundles with Full GPS Track & Trace facilities)
- Payment Gateway Solution
- Mobile App Developer for Android, iOS& Blackberry Enterprise Management
iZND also offers alliance solutions like the following
- IBM Solutions such as Analytics, Cloud, Commerce, Global Finance, Mobile First, Security
- Google Partner GSuite, Google Business Enterprise, Adwords, Analytics, Map for Business
- Samsung Enterprise Solutions such as Productivity (BI), Security-MDM, Security-VPN, Unified communication & collaboration, Samsung’s Industry-specific solutions, Fleet Management, and Automatic Case Dispatch Monitoring
- Microsoft Solutions such as Mobility, Remote Collaboration, Office Virtualization, and Cloud
- FreshDesk end to end problem management solutions bundling with managed Services (Desktop, Server & Mobile Solution, Vendor Management, Adhoc IT Project Management)
Other IT services provided by iZND include
- Domain Registrar Services & Web Hosting
- Telecommunication Product & Services
- HR/Recruitment Management Portal
- Service Desk & Incident Management Support Services
- Corporate Enterprise Solution Services- Remote Collaboration & Mobility Solutions (MDM, Corporate intranet & Cloud Services)
- Safety System (Mycare4u) to Provide Women Safety & Child Monitoring
One very marketable service provided by iZND is the Reseller Program. It’s one of the most sound and hassle-free reseller programs you will ever come across which offers you complete business automation. Also, it provides a comprehensive Product Portfolio for your customers and resellers, a readymade, private labeled website, a comprehensive API for seamless integration, and multilingual, private labeled Control Panels.
iZND has proved its mettle in the industry since its inception and has served and satisfied many multinational giants, some of which include –
1. Aviation: Malaysia Airlines
iZND designed and implemented MAS infrastructure and defined the Windows desktops & servers for the data center (DC) for their first to migrate from UNIX Mainframes & Terminals to Microsoft Windows Corporate Enterprise systems using Dell & IBM Systems, built & managed MASs’ IT Helpdesk Center in Kelana Jaya, Selangor representing Dell as their IT Problem Management Onsite support for Malaysia and MAS regional support handled by helpdesk team. Also defined and designed MAS 10 years IT roadmap, designed and implemented the solution for e-ticketing and assist SITA to integrate their system to MAS’s IT infrastructure. It was a critical 6-month project and should e-ticketing failed, MAS would not be compliance under IATA rules and regulation.
2. Retail: Parkson Corporation (M) Sdn Bhd
iZND developed and implemented several modules within Parkson’s corporate retail Point of Sale (POS) solutions and provided them with hardware deployment & Training services
3. Logistic: Bifrost Logistics
iZND designed and implemented Bifrost Corporate Enterprise System Infrastructure (include Email & Business Solution) for regional branches & Group of Companies. Also provided, design and implemented the Fleet Management Solutions to manage Bifrost fleet of 1500 trucks with modules Delivery Monitoring & Fuel Efficiency Management.
4. F&B and Estate Management: Canai 15 Group of Companies
Canai took hardware deployment services from iZND which also designed and implemented Point of Sale (POS) & Corporate Accounting system for real-time monitoring of all Canai 15 outlets with module Inventory Management. iZND developed and implemented the first ‘Centralized Entertainment outlets Media Management’ solution to manage each Canai outlet’s theme and concept.
5. IT: Softec Sdn Bhd
Softec appointed iZND to provide consultancy and advice on supplying Technology Solutions and Products for Softec to bundle and resell to organizations that acquire IT Services from them.
6. IT Solution Services: Saint Arms Sdn Bhd, Malaysia & Saint Security, Singapore
iZND designed & implemented Saint Security’s corporate IT infrastructure with Enterprise collaborations solutions which also availed its other services like POS System with e-Commerce Services, Inventory Management, and Hardware deployment.
At iZND, their integral business values like multi-sourced environment expertise to manage suppliers by assuring SLAs are of utmost importance. Continual improvement and innovation frameworks that leverage Service Improvement Plans (SIPs) and Lean Six Sigma are other such values. These principles and expertise have both led to the giant success that iZND has become. iZND is recognized by APAC CIO Outlook as the 25 most promising IBM Solution Providers in the year 2016, 50 Most Valuable Brands of the Year 2017.
Source from Business Sight Media Magazine